Welcome to Hitchambury Manor – self catering, serviced accommodation in Maidenhead
Hitchambury Manor provides self catering, serviced
accommodation set in 20 acres of mature countryside close to the vibrant commercial centres of Maidenhead, Slough and Windsor. It is within easy reach of the M4 – junction 7 and M40 – junction 2 and 14 miles from Heathrow and 28 miles from central London.
In its tranquil setting Hitchambury Manor, reputed to be built on ley lines, offers self catering, serviced accommodation ideal for those needing a base while working in the area, relocating or for those visiting the area from overseas who are on an extended stay.
The tastefully furnished self catering accommodation offers all the comforts and facilities of a conventional hotel with complete independence free from the restrictions, inconvenience and hassles of a fixed term private rental property. The single, double and self contained accommodation varies in size and price and is subject to availability.
Modern fully equipped kitchens are available for residents use together with laundry facilities and free WiFi.
- All accommodation is fully furnished including TV
- Fully inclusive rates, credit and debit cards accepted
- Singles £160 – £210pw,
Doubles £200 – £400 pw,
Self contained £450 – £550pw
- Modern fully equipped kitchens
- Situated in 20 acres of mature countryside
- Easy access to M4 & M40 motorways
- Conveniently situated close to the vibrant commercial centres of Maidenhead, Windsor, Slough and High Wycombe
- Ample parking for residents
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities available
- Flexible terms with minimum upfront costs
- Practical & simple alternative to private fixed-term lease
- Offers complete independence and freedom
- All the comforts of a hotel at a fraction of the cost